The Future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious
John Scully, Analytics.hr
In these testing times, all that a Startup Founder needs is a little encouraging pat on the back which says “If they could do it, you could too. So don’t lose hope”
Here are chosen 10 interesting Startup Statistics which will cheer you if you already are OR are an aspiring Startup Founder.
If you are part of the Statistical graph, you have reason to cheer, if you are not there yet, you know what to do to get there.
1. Fastest growing Startup Sectors
2. Common Reasons for Startup Failure[Source : https://findstack.com/startup-statistics/#Startup_Failure_Rate_Statistics]
Here is some more insight on this – https://thegreycells.com/blog/top-10-reasons-why-startups-fail/
3. How India is encouraging Startups[Source : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/startups/what-economic-survey-2020-21-says-about-indias-startup-ecosystem/articleshow/80586774.cms ]
4. Who said Covid affected Indian Startup Funding badly?[Source : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com ]
5. Unicorns who did India proud[Source : www.statista.com ]
6. Startups raise nearly 3 rounds before they get to Series A[Source : www.findstack.com / www.techcrunch.com ]
7. Watch out for these ECommerce Segments[Source : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/technology/indias-e-commerce-sector-sees-big-growth-in-2021/articleshow/80055318.cms ]
8. At what age are Entrepreneurs likely to find success?[Source : https://insight.kellogg.northwestern.edu/article/younger-older-tech-entrepreneurs ]
9. Top Skills required for Startup Success[Source : https://lvivity.com/25-insightful-statistics-about-startups-for-2021]
10. Women in Startups[Source : https://www.guidantfinancial.com/small-business-trends/women-in-business/ ]
Hope I could spread some cheer and give you hope as a Startup Founder that all is not lost, just because there was a pandemic. If you can add value to this and state interesting Startup Facts and Figures that you know about in the comments section, my readers and I would be greatly obliged!
A Step-By-Step Course to help you with your Startup
Check out the course Startup Idea to Profit in 180 Days
This course is a knowledge base of that core experience I have gained in my journey. After having spent more than 20 years as an Employee, Entrepreneur and Consultant in the Digital Startup industry I saw the journey and the challenges faced during it. Be it product design, marketing, selling, funding each aspect of the journey needed to be taken up carefully – planned and executed with patience rather than rushing into it blindfolded. I have expressed all these concepts on the basis of an example so that the understanding is not just theoretical in nature. You will be able to learn the following :
- Defining / Documenting your Vision
- Team Vision
- Arranging Funds
- Crafting Your Product/Service system
- Marketing Your Product/Service
- Selling Your Product/Service
- Customer Service
The workshops will ensure that by the end of the course, you create the artefacts for their own business idea. You will have everything ready which will boost your confidence in your business idea in a defined and structured way
As a bonus, I will spend 30 mins with you to discuss the artefacts you have created so that we can clarify your doubts and tweak the artefacts if needed.