An Easy-To-Use Template where you can just Fill in the Product Features you desire in order of priority and arrive at a decision for MVP (Minimum Viable Product) which phased schedule.
An Easy-To-Use Template where you can just Fill in the Product Features you desire in order of priority. Based on a logical calculated approach, not only can you make a decision on the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) but also get an idea of the Release Date, thereby giving you a clear idea of your Go-To-Market Timeline
Here’s how you can get a definite idea of the Release Date for your MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and future releases to in a calculated way
- List desired product features in order of priority
- Get an estimate from your Product Development team about the number of days it would take to complete each feature
- Get an idea about Pre-Development activities like Product Architecture
- Get a clear picture about delivery date for UI Prototype so that you can have First Level PoC (Proof Of Concept)
- Include time for Product Owner Testing and recommended changes after that
- Modify any value anywhere and final values are modified automatically since they are purely formula based
How to Use
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through the browser of your device.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes